03.21.09 Marianne and Francis

Marianne Sy and Francis Alviar
Ceremony : St. Denis Church. Diamond Bar, California
Reception : Sheraton Fairplex. Pomona, California
Photographer : John Mateos Ong
Make-up : Jeanne San Diego
Song : "One Love" by Acel Bisa

The bride's from the Philippines and the groom lives in New York. The wedding was held in California!
Can you imagine how they planned this event? But the couple did it all by themselves,and did a GREAT job!
It was a beautiful morning celebration at the lovely St. Denis Church in Diamond Bar with guests from the East Coast, West Coast, and the Philippines.
Congratulations Marianne and Francis. You guys were awesome!


Marianne and Francis from monvillacorta on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful couple! Great video, as usual. I must admit... every time I come to visit your blog, I have to see our SDE. It never fails to make me cry! I love the emotion that you guys are able to capture in your work. I'm a fan!

Mon Villacorta said...

Thanks Wai!

Unknown said...

nice work ! is it possible for me to get a copy of the video. thank you

Mon Villacorta said...

thanks Tina. You'll have to ask the couple =). e-mail me ..mon@monvillacorta.com